Transferring Files Using The Send Module
Using the Binfer Send module, data can be sent to others, even those who do not have a Binfer client installed on their device. All files are sent direct device-to-device, never being stored on a Binfer server. Recipients can use their web browser, the Binfer portable app, or a Binfer client to receive the data from any devices within your private cloud network.
To send files using the SEND module, follow the below steps.
- Login to the Binfer Management console
- Click the “SEND” module in the left pane
- Click “ADD” to begin a new share
- SUMMARY TAB – Add a ‘Subject’, which will serve as the name of your transfer. Add a description if desired
- FILES TAB – Click the “Select Files” button to add the files you wish to transfer
- OPTIONS TAB – Select advanced options as needed.
- Once you’ve filled in all needed information in the Summary, Files, and Options tabs, click “SAVE” at the top
Once your Send is created, follow the below steps to send your files to the desired parties. Send options include via a link or via a Bifner client.
- Link: Select any created Share. To email the link using Binfer, click “EMAIL” at the top. To copy the link to your clipboard and paste it into a message outside of Binfer, simply click the “Link” button.
- Binfer Client: To send files directly to another Binfer device, click “Binfer 2 Binfer”. A pop-up will appear that will allow you to select the device and users to be notified.